Shape Divider - Style triangle_asymmetrical
Starts May 2, 2022 and ends May 20, 2022, at 11:59 p.m
- United Concordia Dental benefits and premiums will remain the same.
- VSP Vision benefits and premiums will remain the same
- Allstate Benefits Accident, Critical Illness, and Whole Life plans are guaranteed during this year's open enrollment. During this special offer, all employees can enroll without medical questions.
- The New Employee Navigator enrollment system offers you an internet-based enrollment platform that provides a comprehensive enrollment solution at your fingertips. It allows you to enroll, update your information, and make changes to your Dental, Vision & Allstate Supplemental benefits online. Through Employee Navigator, your benefits enrollment process is easy, flexible, and accessible 24-7.
- Coverage Changes start on July 1, and payroll starts on June 1
Liberty County BOC and Workplace Benefits plus provide you and your family with a choice of affordable benefit plans. Since the voluntary benefit plans are offered through your employer, you can take advantage of great group rates and convenient payroll deduction. And in many cases, there are no medical questions to answer.
Dental insurance from United Concordia project's more than just your smile.
See why our award-winning service, thoughtfully designed plans, and nationwide dentist network offer unmatched value to you and your family. The plans offer benefits for diagnostic & preventive; basic; and major.
Vision insurance from VSP keeps you and your eyes healthy with personalized care from a doctor you can trust.
Good vision is crucial for work and play. It is also a significant part of your health. An annual eye exam can help detect serious illnesses. You can have an exam once a year and get either frames/lenses or contacts.
Critical Illness Plan
Allstate Benefits Critical Illness coverage provides a lump-sum cash benefit if you or a covered loved one is diagnosed with cancer, heart attack, stroke, end stage renal failure or another covered illness. And the benefit can be used any way you wish – for medical expenses or your regular monthly bills.