Shape Divider - Style triangle_asymmetrical
You have the opportunity to enroll in insurance coverage to help protect your finances from life’s unpredictable events. Please click on the plan tabs below to learn more about the additional coverage available through payroll deduction. Click here to view a flyer containing general information regarding the plans offered.
In partnership with the state's public employers, PEBA help's ensure that public employers can offer their employees comprehensive insurance coverage at a cost that is responsive to their employees' needs and is equitable to all stakeholders. The programs PEBA offers can help provide a financial safety net when you are ill or injured by sharing in the cost of your medical care and can help you find ways to live a healthier, and, we hope, happier life.
Click the plan Brochure below to learn more about your insurance benefits from PEBA:
Workplace Benefits Plus is proud to bring you this exclusive supplemental benefits program from Allstate Benefits. Now the employees of the Town of Port Royal are eligible to participate in the same comprehensive Allstate Benefits that we offer to the State of SC agencies, public colleges & universities, public school districts and other participants.
- Quick and easy "no contact" enrollment options
- Premiums are affordable and conveniently payroll deducted
- Guaranteed issue, meaning no medical questions to answer at your initial enrollment
- Coverage also available for your spouse and dependent children
- Coverage continues when you leave your job or retire
Click on the tab options below to learn more:
- Click on the brochures below to learn more about the additional coverage available through payroll deduction: